Our staff members enjoy working at the the leading Engineering, Surveying and Landscape Architecture firm in the South Sound region. Why you ask? Hatton Godat Pantier provides individuals an opportunity to work in an environment that offers:
- A developer’s business instincts
- Support for “lifetime learning” with ongoing training at all levels
- Service delivered through actions, not words
- One of the most experienced professional teams in the industry
- Insurance plans tailored to your needs
- Community involvement through our GiveBack program
- Top tier benefits for top notch people
- Paid time off
- 401(k) matching
Would you like to join the Hatton Godat Pantier team? We don’t require our people to be perfect. We demand our projects be extraordinary.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Hatton Godat Pantier, where employment is based on personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability or and other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.