Strategic planning for optimal designs, full utilization.
The civil and land development services provided by Hatton Godat Pantier all center on perhaps the most important service of all: Collaboration. While some engineers merely furnish engineering drawings as ordered, our team takes the time to listen and understand each client's vision and gain a sense of their project goals. Our aim is to exceed expectations.
We work to optimize each project's potential value to the client or builder, as well as incorporate desirable and often necessary environmental benefits and even recreational value into the final design. As developers and builders are obliged to mitigate everything from urban density to stormwater runoff, we work to develop solutions that respect land use priorities while ensuring that projects are viable and efficient.
Call on our team for comprehensive master planning, engineering design, due diligence and cost estimating work for projects involving:
- Residential subdivisions
- Multifamily and condominium plats
- Industrial, retail and office planning
- Military and public sector engineering
Our expertise extends to land development project planning that involves sensitive wetlands or watershed protection, residential developments located within the urban growth areas and public sector projects requiring full service engineering and surveying. In all cases, we balance optimal utilization goals with full regulatory compliance.
As the South Sound's leading engineering and project design firm for nearly four decades, Hatton Godat Pantier is your source for expert guidance and cost-effective engineering strategies for whatever challenges or opportunities your project presents.
Professional quality, business insights, high-tech skills.
In some ways, surveying is a straightforward operation. Any competent, professional surveyor can accurately determine topography and project boundaries. Likewise, many surveying firms use such high-tech devices as EDM (electronic distance measurement) or satellite systems, such as GPS (Global Positioning System).
Hatton Godat Pantier’s Surveying Department provides all that – but adds a deeper dimension: understanding how the land itself shapes a development project. That insight is combined with the business expertise necessary to create projects that deliver optimum value for the owner and best case development for the community.
Among the specialized surveying services Hatton Godat Pantier offers are:
- Boundary and Topographic Surveys. For legal, financial or construction considerations, we can provide fast, efficient, reliable survey data.
- Short Plat and Large Lot Surveys. With extensive experience in surveying all sizes and types of residential and commercial projects, we get up to speed on day one.
- Construction Staking. Take advantage of our familiarity with all aspects of modern construction methods and technology.
Landscape Architecture Services
Added value, premium quality and one-stop convenience.
The advent of Hatton Godat Pantier's Landscape Architecture Services began with a straightforward proposition: Provide a one-stop, integrated system that offers builders, property owners and developers the landscape design, surveying and the engineering services they need with the utmost convenience and quality.
That is because on many larger projects, incorporating all the elements of landscape design can be a time consuming, often frustrating process, as developers have to deal with separate engineers, project architects, surveyors, landscape designers and contractors.
With Hatton Godat Pantier’s Landscape Architecture Services, you get engineering, surveying and landscape architecture delivered seamlessly.
- Greater convenience. No more scheduling three different meetings to review progress with engineers, surveyors and landscape architects. All the services you need are under one roof.
- Improved efficiency. By bringing an integrated team of engineers, surveyors and landscape architects in at the front end, your project goes smoother, faster – and your budget stays leaner.
- Better outcomes. Working together, our experienced team of specialists know how all the pieces fit together to assure your project is successful every time.
With Hatton Godat Pantier’s Landscape Architecture Services, you get more than just technicians – you get a faster, simpler way to get your project done while adding more value to your land.
Public Water Supply
Water systems engineered to be efficient secure and reliable.
Among our areas of professional competence, Hatton Godat Pantier can also put water system design and planning near the top. Along with decades long experience in dealing with stormwater systems, our team has broad expertise in engineering water supply and delivery systems that provide optimal performance and deliver cost effective reliability.
Water System Planning
One of the most important aspects of any water system is the time and resources invested in the planning, securing of permits, and administrative management needed to ensure that your project proceeds from design to construction without delay. Our firm offers broad expertise in:
- Existing System and Source Approval. You can rely on Hatton Godat Pantier’s careful planning and intimate familiarity with the complexities of both local and state permitting processes to ensure timely completion of all necessary approvals.
- Cross-Connection Control Plans. We are well versed in how to ensure that backflow from potentially contaminating sources, such as a swimming pool, is excluded from the water delivery system.
- System Upgrades. We bring deep expertise to design and engineering issues related to expansion of water systems capacity or upgraded performance.
Water System Design
In one sense, water system design is straightforward: Design according to established engineering principles. But many variables affect system cost and performance, which means you benefit by having one of the region’s most experienced firms anticipating problems and engineering solutions before construction even begins.
Rely on Hatton Godat Pantier for:
- Wellhead Protection Plans. Whether a well supplies 5 or 500 people, it is essential to ensure that there are no nearby sources of contamination that could affect water quality. That requires deep knowledge of drainage, subsoil conditions and underground water flow—areas where our extensive experience is a valuable asset.
- Storage, Pumps, and Piping Designs. We emphasize engineering that optimizes reliability and balances cost and performance considerations.
- Coliform Monitoring Plans. We can recommend testing protocol and design systems to effectively monitor for the presence of coliform bacteria, which indicates potential sewage contamination in the water supply.
- Corrosion Control Systems. Low-pH (acidic) water can cause lead and copper levels to leach into the water supply. Let us design mitigation systems that prevent future problems and bring your system into compliance.
Construction Services and Support
Comprehensive capabilities that deliver more.
Before the contractors get involved, and long before construction begins, owners and developers have numerous tasks to complete and fast-approaching deadlines that have to be met.
All too often, the list of important priorities gets handled in what can only be described as crisis mode. Everything from connecting utilities on schedule to obtaining various permits to updating various parts of the overall schedule needs to be coordinated and monitored for a project to proceed efficiently, on schedule and on budget.
Hatton Godat Pantier provides top of the line coordination and support developers and property owners need to ensure that all the details necessary to get a project off the ground are handled.
With Hatton Godat Pantier’s involvement in the construction phase of your project, you are provided expert support, including:
- Appropriate sizing. We size our construction services to fit the client and the job.
- Experience. Some of our field staff have been in the field business for over 35 years.
- Convenience. Our Construction Services fit seamlessly with our surveying, engineering, project management and landscape architecture services.